Bocci In the News:
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette, “Consulting firm followed the shale to Pittsburgh”, September 8, 2014.
- WBENC Report, “Focus on the Forum: Lianne Lami”, Feb/March 2014.
- Houston Construction News, “Up For the Challenge“, April 2014.
- Houston Business Journal, “Bocci Engineering gains momentum from Enron implosion, Energy Policy Act”, February 17, 2012.
- Wind Systems Magazine, “Q&A: Lianne Lami”.
Videos and Audio:
- Houston Public Media: Hurricane Ike left downed power lines that not only shut off electricity to homes and businesses, but pumps that were essential to basic services. Houston’s Municipal Water Supply was shut off, making the tap unsafe to drink. A study found that using a specific non-grid alternative power source would eliminate the need to shut off the water supply in the event of another hurricane like Ike. Pat Hernandez has more. Listen to the story Houston Public Media.
- WBENC Star: Fourteen exemplary women business leaders step into the spotlight to receive the nation’s premier award for excellence among women’s business enterprises (WBEs) bestowed by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council at its annual Summit & Salute 2013. Watch the WBENC Star Video.
- Energy Makers Show Thursday, January 19, 2012
Paul Dickerson talks with Lianne Lami, founder and CEO of Bocci Engineering, about her consulting firm’s active involvement in the nexus of water, energy and the environment that is resulting in Bocci’s expansion internationally. Watch the Energy Makers Video.
- Russ Capper with The Business Makers Radio Show interviews five of the 50 fastest growing, woman-owned businesses. Small WBE Award nominee Lianne Lami, CEO of Bocci Engineering, is interviewed. Listen to the recorded episode of Business Makers Radio Show.
- ASME: CHP As An Economically Viable Green Energy Solution for Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- DOE – NOx Emissions Rates for Reciprocating Engine Generator Using Biodiesel Fuels, Marketability of Biomass CHP in Texas and NOx Emissions Impacts from Widespread Deployment of CHP in HGB Non-Attainment
- Gastech – Supported “All Electric Motor Drives for LNG Plants” publication by Bechtel/ConocoPhillips 2005 Bilbao, Spain.